Online giving is a safe, easy and confidential way to support the ministries of Central Baptist Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
SIMPLE WAYS TO GIVE:
- Electronic Fund Transfer - Set up an automatic EFT from a checking or savings account. Contact the Church Office for authorization documents.
- Mail - Send a check to Central Baptist Church, 321 N. 7th Street, Quincy, IL, 62301
- Retirement IRA Contribution - The Pension Protection Act of 2006 (PPA 2006) authorizes qualifying individuals to donate a portion of their IRA retirement account to a charity. The custodian of the IRA should contact the Church for proper paperwork and account information.
- Stocks, Stock Certificates, Bonds and Mutual Funds - Donate Stocks, Stock Certificates, bonds and mutual funds directly to the Church. Brokers and donors should contact the Church to receive the proper paperwork for donations of stock, bonds and mutual funds.
- Sunday Offering - Donate cash or checks into offering plates during worship.
- Sunday School Offering - Donations of cash, checks, and coins help to off-set the cost of curriculum and supplies.
- Will & Estate Plans - Designate Central Baptist Church in your will and estate plans. To include the Church in your will, please include the following sentence and gift information: "I give __________(specific amount, property, percentage, or residue) to Central Baptist Church, located in Quincy, Illinois, a tax-exempt organization, for the purpose of supporting its religious mission and programs (Federal Tax ID 37-0714216)."
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Central Baptist Church. Please contact our Stewardship Secretary, Jim Mealiff, for more information, to request offering envelopes or to verify a gift.